Blog // // Archive //
Basically I just post whatever I wanna post here.

27.10.15

So I found this image on 9gag's Instagram account this morning;


Well, I've used many different kind of phones before using iPhone about three years ago, which I still use up till now and I planned to use it for the next two years. And amongst all, I find iPhone the easiest and most comfortable to use without any huss or fuss.

And tho' I never had any other laptop beside my five years old MacBook Pro (so I don't have any comparison); but I'm telling you that all those five years were so easy, and never a single second I feel outdated.

So, dear poster maker, I just want you to know that I am not an iDiot, I just choose to enjoy my life without having any problems with my gadgets. I'm sorry if you feel differently, but it's definitely worth the price. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment