Blog // // Archive //
Basically I just post whatever I wanna post here.

20.3.15

rolerkoster.tumblr.com

So I've received an email from Tumblr announcing my account's six years anniversary. Can't help it but go through the archive, most posts were made when I was still in college. One post put a smile on my face, dated March 28th, 2009.

"A is for age: 20.

B is for booze of choice: tequila or bacardi.

C is for career: i’d like to be an ordinary mom with cute kids and successful husband; but rite now i’m studying to be a designer.

D is for your last dentist appointment: ages ago.

E is for essential items you use everyday: my pc - eric with internet connection, my cell phone - irine, my atm card (read: money money money).

F is for favorite song at the moment: the postal service - sleeping in.

G is for favorite games: see my friends get drunk on our college yard at midnite.

H is for hometown: jakarta.

I is for instruments you play: winamp. ;-P

J is for Jam flavor on your PBJ: what’s PBJ? i like nutella anyway.

K is for kids you last saw: my little sister in her pajamas.

L is for last kiss: last week. a good one. ;-P

M is for fondest memory: my childhood with my grandma.

N is for name of your crush: adam brody. and a guy at my college.

O is for overnight hospital stays: never been there.

P is for phobias: anything on my neck and caterpillar.

Q is for favorite Quote: after 20 years, you would regret more for what you didn’t do than what you 
did. -Mark Twain- (actually i forgot the exact words)

R is for biggest regrets: stabbed someone’s back. someone very nice, though he/she isn’t that innocent.

S is for status: available for some reasons.

T is for time you wake up: noon.

U is for underwear type: bikinis.

V is for vegetable you love: spinach.

W is for worst habit: lllaaazzzyyy.

X is for x-rays you’ve had: backbone.

Y is for yummy food you make: pasta.

Z is for last Zoo visited: bandung public zoo."

It was six years ago.
I miss the pinkish tone in my archive, I miss the free spirited mind, I miss the rebellious heart. I miss being footloose and fancy free.

Ahhh, the good old days~

2 comments:

  1. cute, check out mine
    https://sikastiara.wordpress.com/2009/05/22/o-k-t-o-m-a-t-e-a-r-t-h-l-o-v-e/

    Dont stop blogging, maybe you will encourage me someday ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww... seneng deh tau masih ada yang baca blog gue.. will do cik!! :*

      Delete