Blog // // Archive //
Basically I just post whatever I wanna post here.

24.2.15

I went into a "blackout" phase last weekend (extended to Monday actually). I don't know, I just don't feel well, mentally, physically.

Bad mood, sore throat, and so many other negativity seems to gather around and decided to give me a hard time.

But, I feel a lot better right now. And promise to make it up with everyone I've ignored during that phase. Anyway, it came to my surprise that even when I didn't reply most messages and phone calls since Saturday, everyone still asking if I'm doing well and wish me good things. It meant a lot to me, thank you. But I might not reply some messages because I just don't want to.

So, I've got a handful in my to do list right now. Gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. is this new? i just read this. and why you chose bokeh bokeh as your wallpaper? (wall page? now, it's confusing) :D love you

    ReplyDelete