Blog // // Archive //
Basically I just post whatever I wanna post here.

12.5.13

Going home.

Despite the good design itself, what I'm looking for in a residential design article or review was also the interaction, the real connection and purpose of the design and the user. Maybe that's why I really love to strolling around Freunde von Freunden web or Dwell US magazine, tho' sometimes the article mainly doesn't talk about the design, but the stories in it, is the real idea of how what details and what thought we should put in a residential design. I'm not a pro anyway, and I haven't learn enough lesson, but this matter's kinda interest me in some certain ways.

Anyway, these are some of my favorites pictures from FvonF from the article of Samira Kafala - an artist and Jake Noakes - a graphic designer, from Amsterdam, Netherlands.










No comments:

Post a Comment