Blog // // Archive //
Basically I just post whatever I wanna post here.

10.4.13

Our working hour is from 9 am to 6 pm.

Monday. I came on time and this person came late, forgot to bring the mouse was the excuse.
Tuesday. I came on time and this person came late, forgot to bring the wallet was the excuse.
Wednesday. I went site visit in the morning before office, no idea if this person came late or no.
Thursday. I came on time and this person came late because of a meeting that wasn’t office-related.
Friday. This person didn’t come to the office.
Monday. I came on time and this person came at 2PM, had to attend a meeting that (again) wasn’t office-related.
Tuesday. I came a little bit late and this person came on time.
Wednesday (Today). I went site visit in the morning before office, no idea if this person came late or no.
Today afternoon, a friend that used to work with us made a visit and this person told her this: “I always come to the office very early at 8:30 while you (pointed at me) always come late at 9:30.”

I totally have no idea how to respect this kind of person.

Oh, and no, I didn’t defend myself when this person said that. I don’t believe in arguing against people who don’t think before talk, it’ll be just an emotional comedy, rite?

You can come to the office anytime you want and make your own trouble, but just don't lie about this kind of professional matters okay? It is not okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment